Gene’s Page: It was quite unintentional for the Starkville Rotary Club but they fell into a goldmine on Monday afternoon when they had Mississippi State’s football coach Mike Leach as guest speaker.
Leach was scheduled before the blockbuster Sunday and Monday news started making its rounds regarding college football and he provided quite the treat for locals in Starkville.
Mississippi State coach Mike Leach spoke to the Starkville Rotary on Monday about the status of college football.
—More from News Feed—
- Oregon State president says athletics revenue could fall 44 percent by 2025
- Jackson & Libit: UNLV’s Thomas & Mack Center clings to Vegas venue relevance
- NCAA denies edge Zach Durfee bid to play for UW right away, appeal filed
- QB Dante Moore reflects on pivotal game-starting interception in Utah loss
- USC kicker Denis Lynch awarded a scholarship via head coach Lincoln Riley
- Deion Sanders gives medical update on Shilo Sanders ahead of USC game
- CU, USC showdown pits Sanders’ 2023 transfers against Riley’s portal stars
- Wilner: What to make of Colorado? Don’t overthink the Buffs, just enjoy them
- Canzano: Pac-12 football winning on the field and on nation’s televisions
- Linebacker Harrison Taggart could move into key role in BYU’s defense
- Dan Lanning fires back at Skip Bayless over pregame speech criticism
- Oregon exposes Shilo Sanders and Colorado trash talk in viral video
- QB Trenton Bourget expected back, Drew Pyne ‘banged up still’ for ASU
- Kenny Dillingham candid with self-criticism, dialing back emotion
- Jedd Fisch ‘would have no concern’ if QB Noah Fifita has to start vs. Huskies
- Oregon State president says athletics revenue could fall 44 percent by 2025 - September 26, 2023
- Jackson & Libit: UNLV’s Thomas & Mack Center clings to Vegas venue relevance - September 26, 2023
- NCAA denies edge Zach Durfee bid to play for UW right away, appeal filed - September 26, 2023