By Jon Wilner, Bay Area News Group via OregonLive: The postseason has not been a happy place for the Pac-12 in recent years.
The conference hasn’t reached the College Football Playoff since the 2016 season (Washington), hasn’t won a New Year’s Six game since the 2019 season (Oregon) and frequently struggles to fill its allotment of bids.
Read the full story…
Will the final year of Pac-12 football as we know it produce enough bowl-eligible teams to match the seven available slots? Will the playoff drought finally end?
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Crawford: Predicting the first College Football Playoff top 25 poll
- Pac-12 football Player of the Week Performance Awards for Week Five
- CBS Sports power rankings of all 133 college football teams
- Stanford QB Justin Lamson calls out self, offense for lack of big plays vs UO
- Kalen DeBoer evaluates the value of Washington playing in a close game
- 247Sports’ preseason Top 25 basketball rankings for 2023-24
- Shedeur Sanders stands up for teammate after loss to USC
- O.J. Simpson calls on USC to fire defensive coordinator Alex Grinch
- Kaye: For the second straight season, Boise State has a QB controversy
- Michael Penix says Washington has a standard to uphold
- Vinnick: Pat McAfee proves he’s College GameDay’s blowhard-in-chief
- 247Sports’ college football Week 6 bowl projections
- Next up for Cal, the toughest 5-game stretch in program history
- Lincoln Riley backs Alex Grinch, says defense ‘doesn’t look like last year’
- Quality, not quantity of penalties doom ASU in Berkeley
- Crawford: Predicting the first College Football Playoff top 25 poll - October 2, 2023
- Pac-12 football Player of the Week Performance Awards for Week Five - October 2, 2023
- CBS Sports power rankings of all 133 college football teams - October 2, 2023