By Paolo Uggetti, ESPN: In the wake of Mike Bohn’s sudden departure as USC athletic director, the school is forming an interim leadership team comprised of one internal administrator as well as three external administrators, according to a letter addressed to the athletic department and obtained by ESPN.
USC president Carol Folt said in the Wednesday letter that Dr. Denise Kwok — the Trojans’ current executive senior associate AD for student-athlete development — will act as interim executive administrator.
Read the full story…
USC is forming an interim leadership team in the wake of Mike Bohn's sudden departure as athletic director, according to a letter addressed to the athletic department and obtained by ESPN.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- SDSU’s Passing Tournaments can lead to a scholarship, just ask Rahim Wright
- SoCal DB Travis Anderson talks Boise State offer, Fresno State interest
- Pac-12 TV deal talks: An important step comes today in WSU Regents meeting
- Stanford football set for another big weekend of official visits
- Braden Huff, the next Gonzaga redshirt ready to make a jump
- UCLA football will rely on multiple newcomers to drive offense in 2023
- Canzano: Give Pat Kilkenny best seat in house with Ducks two wins from CWS
- Big 12 officials reportedly visit Memphis as expansion talks heat up…again
- Big Ten COO talks fitting UCLA and USC into Big Ten scheduling
- Weber: Big Ten gets it completely right with its first move for USC
- Stanford receives crystal prediction for four-star Mater Dei QB Elijah Brown
- Big Ten built flexibility into new scheduling model
- 247Sports Q&A with Deion Sanders: Re-landing Travis Hunter, Pat Narduzzi
- NCAA tweaks rules on block/charge calls in men’s basketball
- In 3 seasons, UW has brought in nearly a full lineup through portal