By Jesse Simonton, On3 Sports: Earlier this week, Oregon State and Washington State won a preliminary injunction to remain the lone governing and voting members of the Pac-12 — or Pac-2 or 2Pac or whatever fun name you want to refer to them as.
The schools are reportedly discussing a scheduling “alliance” with the Mountain West, but before we eye what a future West Coast conference might look like, let’s pour one out one last time for the old Pac-12.
Read the full story…
The Pac-12 as we know it will be gone in just a few weeks, but the league looks primed to deliver some fireworks to end the 2023 season.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense
- Buhler: Dillon Gabriel perfect Bo Nix replacement, next UO Heisman candidate
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer
- DE Jamil Muhammad will return to USC in 2024 for ‘unfinished business’
- Fan discovers trove of Jonathan Smith’s Oregon State gear at Goodwill store
- Oregon CB Khyree Jackson opts out of Fiesta Bowl to prepare for NFL Draft
- ASU basketball’s Adam Miller eligibility after 2nd transfer denied by NCAA
- Arizona OT Jordan Morgan to skip Alamo Bowl, prepare for 2024 NFL Draft
- The upsides and downsides of the BYU transfer quarterback targets
- Deion Sanders says he plans to retire at Colorado
- Oregon lands Oklahoma QB transfer Dillon Gabriel
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU - December 9, 2023
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach - December 9, 2023
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense - December 9, 2023