By Matt Connolly, On3: Florida State has made it clear that it wants out of the ACC, but as of now, FSU does not have a landing spot. The SEC and Big Ten could be in play for the Seminoles, but neither conference has expressed a desire to further expand at this point.
ESPN insider Pete Thamel joined College Football Live on Friday and shared that the SEC and Big Ten are monitoring what happens with Florida State and other schools in the ACC.
Read the full story…
The SEC and Big Ten are 'playing chess' in regards to Florida State, Clemson and the rest of the ACC, according to Pete Thamel.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Jedd Fisch details how financial benefits of Big Ten played into his decision
- USC RB coach Kiel McDonald departing for NFL, Los Angeles Chargers
- ‘Then quit’: Dillingham rebukes complaints about college coaching challenges
- G5 coaches speak out on programs becoming ‘farm system’ for Power Four teams
- CU football’s Carter Stoutmire changing positions ahead of sophomore season
- Why trend of CFB coaches bolting to NFL, lesser jobs has no end in sight
- Johnny Manziel says father secretly tried to negotiate for $3M from Texas A&M
- Players opting to appear in new EA Sports CFB video game will receive $600
- 247Sports: Pac-12 hoops tournament projected seeds, schedule, tiebreakers
- CFP officials discuss expanding to 14-team playoff in 2026
- 247Sports: 2 from SuperWest among CFB’s recruits who could play right away
- Deion Sanders drives 51% jump in Colorado multimedia revenue in 2023
- CBS Sports: Early CFP predictions under 5+7 model in 12-team format for 2024
- Kirk Schulz says ‘not a lot of support’ for Pac-12 in 2026 CFP contract
- Injured Husky center Franck Kepnang officially out for rest of season
- Jedd Fisch details how financial benefits of Big Ten played into his decision - February 22, 2024
- USC RB coach Kiel McDonald departing for NFL, Los Angeles Chargers - February 22, 2024
- ‘Then quit’: Dillingham rebukes complaints about college coaching challenges - February 22, 2024