By Stefan Krajisnik, Mississippi Clarion Ledger: Schools vary in how they treat recruits in town for official visits, but it’s no secret Texas sits on the high end.
Especially when it’s a prospect such as Arch Manning, the top quarterback in the upcoming class.
Read the full story…
Mississippi State football coach Mike Leach questioned on his radio show if Texas really spent $280,000 on a recruiting visit featuring Arch Manning.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Top 10 quarterbacks in college football transfer portal per On3 Sports
- Report: BYU ‘zeroing in’ on former Baylor OC Jeff Grimes for open position
- Utah guard Deivon Smith’s eligibility waiver denied by NCAA
- NCAA president proposes plan to directly compensate student-athletes
- CBS Sports: Ranking all 41 college football bowl games for 2023-24
- CFP exec dir stands behind ‘ethical, deliberate, detailed’ voting process
- Three scholarship backups no longer on ASU football roster
- Lincoln Riley: QB Caleb Williams to sit out USC’s bowl game
- Deion Sanders says Pat Shurmur ‘most likely’ to be Buffs OC next season
- Deion Sanders says CFP committee made ‘business’ decision with FSU snub
- Heisman Trophy names Daniels, Harrison Jr., Nix, Penix Jr. as finalists
- Wildcats to treat Alamo Bowl as ‘championship game’ after breakout season
- Seven from Pac-12 in latest PFF First-Round 2024 NFL Mock Draft
- Texas co-OC Jeff Choate named Nevada Football head coach
- Oregon State turns to Anthony Perkins as DC for Sun Bowl
- Top 10 quarterbacks in college football transfer portal per On3 Sports - December 5, 2023
- Report: BYU ‘zeroing in’ on former Baylor OC Jeff Grimes for open position - December 5, 2023
- Utah guard Deivon Smith’s eligibility waiver denied by NCAA - December 5, 2023