Posted on October 27, 2022
After Thursday night’s game between Utah and Washington State, there are no games this weekend in the Pac-12 that feature single-digit betting lines according to oddsmakers.
There is a bevy of opportunities for ‘trap games’ but will we see any come to fruition this weekend?
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I talk about any potential upsets that could shake up the Pac-12 Championship picture.
I go through the weekend slate of games and discuss which (if any) of the 3 Pac-12 title favorites (USC, UCLA, Oregon) could be lined up for a trap game this weekend as a double-digit favorite.
Arizona feels like a team that is primed to pull an upset this season with their revamped offense, but is USC a matchup that allows for that?
UCLA comes back home against Stanford, who have won two in a row, but after a loss at Oregon, they might be in a perfect bounce-back spot to stay alive in the Pac-12 Championship picture.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Schedule in Works, What’s Next for OSU, WSU?
- McLaughlin: Oregon Season Disappointing but Successful
- McLaughlin: What Should Trent Bray’s Priorities Be at OSU?
- McLaughlin: Breaking Down Oregon State’s Trent Bray Hire
- McLaughlin: Washington-Oregon Winner a Lock for Playoff?
- McLaughlin: Beavers Must Move Quickly to Find New Coach
- McLaughlin: Final Pac-12 Regular-Season Games Upon Us
- McLaughlin: Smith and Fisch Targets for Coveted HC Jobs
- McLaughlin: Ducks Appear Ready for Beavers and Beyond
- McLaughlin: Huskies Show They’re Playoff-Worthy Yet Again
- McLaughlin: Future of Pac-2 Appears Murky Once Again
- McLaughlin: Do Beavers or Huskies Have More to Lose?
- McLaughlin: Futures of Beavs and Cougs Hanging in Balance
- McLaughlin: College GameDay Passing on OSU-UW Absurd
- McLaughlin: ESPN College GameDay to Corvallis Next Week?
McLaughlin: Schedule in Works, What’s Next for OSU, WSU?Spencer also looks at more potential QB transfer portal movement for current Pac-12 teams - December 5, 2023
McLaughlin: Oregon Season Disappointing but SuccessfulSpencer looks at the big picture for the Ducks after loss to UW and unlucky bowl draw - December 4, 2023
McLaughlin: What Should Trent Bray’s Priorities Be at OSU?Spencer also takes one final look at the College Football Playoff landscape before the title game - November 30, 2023