Posted on January 26, 2023
Rumors have been flying around about the Buffs making another splash, but it seems like that’s not as likely barring a (near) future change in the landscape.
However, the buffs popping up in conversations for another high-profile player are indicative of the changing winds in Boulder.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, Spencer McLaughlin is joined by Locked On recruiting insider John Garcia.
He sheds insight on the path for Colorado landing 5-star ATH Nyckoles Harbor, and why Harbor would likely have to push back his commitment date in order for the Buffs to have a chance.
They also discuss whether or not Colorado as a major player in the Pac-12 recruiting landscape is here to stay.
They also look at the rest of the Pac-12 recruiting landscape, and whether or not it’s surprising that two programs coming off of 10-win seasons (Utah, Oregon State) are outside the top 4 (and one in the bottom 4) in terms of offseason talent acquisition.
Some schools, especially in the new world of college football for acquiring talent, are going to be fighting an uphill battle going forward.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 Conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy/pznife
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smalls_55
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LO_Pac12
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Future Dependent on Good Media Deal?
- McLaughlin: Now a Great Time for Pac-12 to Add SDSU
- McLaughlin: LBs, CBs Key to Oregon Football’s 2023 Success
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Must Keep UW—and It Won’t be Easy
- McLaughlin: Delay in Pac-12 Media Deal a Big Concern?
- McLaughlin: Pressure Ramping up on George Kliavkoff
- McLaughlin: ASU Better Suited for Pac-12 or Big 12?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Aim for 5 or 6-Year Media Deal
- McLaughlin: Signs Pac-12 Media Deal may be Coming Soon
- McLaughlin: Best Indication Yet that Pac-12 is Unified?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Only Have 1 Streaming Partner
- McLaughlin: Does New President Change Oregon’s Future?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Allowing Media to Shape Narrative
- McLaughlin: No Deadline for Pac-12 Media Rights Deal?
- McLaughlin: Pros and Cons of Oregon Joining the Big Ten
McLaughlin: Pac-12 Future Dependent on Good Media Deal?Spencer looks at why there could be a financial upside to having Apple as a media partner - March 28, 2023
McLaughlin: Now a Great Time for Pac-12 to Add SDSUSpencer looks at the latest news—which is still lacking—on the media rights front - March 27, 2023
McLaughlin: LBs, CBs Key to Oregon Football’s 2023 SuccessSpencer is joined by Rian Winter to talk about why those positions will be vital this Spring - March 25, 2023