By Marco Martinez, All Cardinal: Stanford over the past few years has recruited pro-style quarterbacks to run the Shaw offense. With new Head Coach Troy Taylor who has showed the ability to utilize multiple quarterbacks while the head coach at Sacramento State. Taylor had a dual quarterback system with a running quarterback and a passing quarterback.
However, he didn’t use the running quarterback like David Shaw did, which was strictly a runner. Taylor allowed both quarterbacks to run the system. Taylor has a big decision with the rebuild of the Stanford Cardinal program, who is the quarterback to run his high powered offense.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Did San Diego State just change the game for the Pac-12 Conference?
- NCAA announces new waiver guidelines for multi-time transfers
- Arizona collective gifts Bose headphones to football team in NIL partnership
- Canzano mailbag: Pac-12, Larry Scott, Trail Blazers, Bill Walton, and more
- USC, Utah among 5 Teams with best chance to make CFP for first time in 2023
- Gonzaga used Villanova’s same 2016 title-winning play to beat UCLA
- Utah St. WR Josh Davis upgraded to fair condition after cardiac arrest
- As Pac-12 searches for media deal, one wonders what plans have been floated
- Beckwith: Pac-12 shouldn’t commit to tech companies but may not have choice
- Wetzel: Why the remaining Pac-12 schools should stick together
- Wilner: Does SMU create value for Pac-12? ‘Probably helps,’ one analyst says
- Reports: FOX no longer involved in Pac-12 media rights negotiations
- Zemek: Pac-12 basketball’s future is tied almost exclusively to Arizona
- UC investigating Cal AD Jim Knowlton, Associate AD Jennifer Simon-O’Neill
- Four from SuperWest among CFB’s top running backs on the rise for 2023
- Did San Diego State just change the game for the Pac-12 Conference? - March 25, 2023
- NCAA announces new waiver guidelines for multi-time transfers - March 25, 2023
- Arizona collective gifts Bose headphones to football team in NIL partnership - March 25, 2023