By Trevor Booth, 247Sports: USC is set to have great success in its future under coach Lincoln Riley after achieved its first 11-win season since 2017, has at least one more year with star quarterback Caleb Williams and a mix of returning and incoming talent that should put it in championship contention next season.
Riley addressed several aspects from the Trojans’ 2022 season in a two-hour meeting with local reporters, which USCFootball.com’s Ryan Abraham and Chris Trevino covered in an instant analysis video Tuesday.
Read the full story…
USC achieved plenty in its first season under Lincoln Riley but will need more from incoming talent and returning players to meet championship expectations in 2023.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
- Big 12 commish Yormark: ‘We have an appetite to be a national conference’
- 247Sports: Oregon’s Traeshon Holden among 8 CFB transfers primed for big 2023
- Beaver quarterback DJ Uiagalelei under two layers of pressure in 2023
- Athlon: USC football 2023 season preview and prediction