OregonLive.com: Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott and players leading the #WeAreUnited movement within the conference exchanged letters Friday that offered conflicting views on the progress made during a group video call Thursday night to discuss the players’ demands and concerns related to health and safety guidelines, eligibility and compensation.
In his letter to 17 players leading the movement, Scott thanks them for meeting with him, Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson and Utah athletic director Mark Harlan Thursday night to express their concerns and says the conference hopes it can “provide answers to many of those questions as well as provide additional opportunities to engage on matters of importance to you” and addresses health and safety, eligibility, liability waivers and opting out due to COVID-19 concerns.
Scott and players exchanged letters Friday that offered conflicting views on the progress made during a group video call.
—More from News Feed—
- 247Sports: KJ Simpson, Jaylon Tyson most improved hoops players in Pac-12
- Longtime Oregon Ducks radio announcer Terry Jonz dies at 70
- Report: Ohio State self-reports four minor recruiting violations to NCAA
- Breaking down Alabama coaches in Kalen DeBoer’s first year post-Nick Saban
- Boyd Gaming Corporation and Boyd Family to contribute $6.5M to UNLV Athletics
- Mike Norvell breaks down why DJ Uiagalelei was the right fit for Florida St
- Report: Dirk Koetter returning to lead Boise State offense in 2024
- UW continues to add to list of official visitors with trench reinforcements
- USC’s Caleb Williams opts to throw at Pro Day Event over 2024 NFL Combine
- Dillon Gabriel among several Ducks to publicly ‘opt-in’ to EA Sports CFB 25
- Kyle Whittingham’s conference realignment forecast is coming true
- LeBron James gifts Colorado QB Shedeur Sanders a signed jersey and shoes
- 247Sports: Big Ten way-too-early order of finish, final records for 2024
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction
- 247Sports: KJ Simpson, Jaylon Tyson most improved hoops players in Pac-12 - February 27, 2024
- Longtime Oregon Ducks radio announcer Terry Jonz dies at 70 - February 27, 2024
- Report: Ohio State self-reports four minor recruiting violations to NCAA - February 27, 2024