Duck Territory: There are areas Kelly Graves-coached teams have thrived in during his time in Eugene. However, the most consistent of the bunch is arguably three-point shooting.
Over the past five seasons, Oregon has twice led the nation in three-point percentage (in 2018-19 and 2015-16), and ranked inside the top four of the category in the other three. All five seasons have seen the Ducks shoot above 39-percent from distance.
Oregon women's basketball Kelly Graves described this year's women's basketball team as the best from three-point shooting he's ever had in 30-plus years of coaching.
—More from News Feed—
- 247Sports: KJ Simpson, Jaylon Tyson most improved hoops players in Pac-12
- Longtime Oregon Ducks radio announcer Terry Jonz dies at 70
- Report: Ohio State self-reports four minor recruiting violations to NCAA
- Breaking down Alabama coaches in Kalen DeBoer’s first year post-Nick Saban
- Boyd Gaming Corporation and Boyd Family to contribute $6.5M to UNLV Athletics
- Mike Norvell breaks down why DJ Uiagalelei was the right fit for Florida St
- Report: Dirk Koetter returning to lead Boise State offense in 2024
- UW continues to add to list of official visitors with trench reinforcements
- USC’s Caleb Williams opts to throw at Pro Day Event over 2024 NFL Combine
- Dillon Gabriel among several Ducks to publicly ‘opt-in’ to EA Sports CFB 25
- Kyle Whittingham’s conference realignment forecast is coming true
- LeBron James gifts Colorado QB Shedeur Sanders a signed jersey and shoes
- 247Sports: Big Ten way-too-early order of finish, final records for 2024
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction
- 247Sports: KJ Simpson, Jaylon Tyson most improved hoops players in Pac-12 - February 27, 2024
- Longtime Oregon Ducks radio announcer Terry Jonz dies at 70 - February 27, 2024
- Report: Ohio State self-reports four minor recruiting violations to NCAA - February 27, 2024