By Brandon Judd, Deseret News: Back in February during Super Bowl week, Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid gave a vote of confidence to the direction Kalani Sitake has BYU football headed as the Cougars prepare for their first season in the Big 12.
“Kalani is going to do a phenomenal job. He’s getting the team ready right now in their offseason program and they’ll be rolling. I look forward to watching them,” Reid told the Deseret News as he readied his Chiefs team to face the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl 57.
Read the full story…
Cougar fans can watch their team play its first-ever Big 12 game, then see the Andy Reid-led Chiefs the same weekend.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Program-record 16 Cal track and field athletes headed to NCAA Nationals
- Wilner: ACC shows Pac-12 how to change revenue model for CFP, NCAA Tourney
- OSU earns 3 NCAA women’s T&F berths, most since program reinstated in 2004
- Four-star LB Mark Iheanachor talks new offers and recent Pac-12 visits
- Ex-JSU safety Shilo Sanders officially follows dad Deion, brother to CU
- Oregon Ducks win Pac-12 Baseball Tournament, but say best is yet to come
- House of Victory to hold NIL event with USC quarterbacks
- Buffs football assistant coach salary pool tops $4.5 million for first time
- How Boise State landed Iowa State defensive lineman transfer Howard Brown
- Colorado nets $200K profit from Deion Sanders’ first spring game
- WSU’s Jake Dickert: Pac-12 going to be as strong as any conference
- Athlon: 2023 UCLA football season preview and prediction
- Former Stanford coach David Shaw talks Caleb Williams’ place among recent QBs
- Ducks land pledge from 2025 offensive line prospect Chavez Thompson
- PG Frankie Collins returns to ASU after testing NBA Draft waters