By Sam Gillenwater, On3 Sports: The new joint committee between the SEC and Big Ten is going to have plenty on its docket starting out. However, on the macro level, On3’s Andy Staples expects their focus to be on creating a better administration that’s over collegiate sports.
Staples shared his opinion on the advisory group’s goals during an appearance on ‘The Paul Finebaum Show’ on Monday. In his eyes, the two leagues are likely going to do what they can to eventually build a new establishment for college athletics with the idea of forming a ‘super league’ also potentially on the table at some point.
Read the full story…
Staples believes the eventual goal of the advisory group is to create a new governing body for the sake of the future in college sports.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- 2024 NFL Combine takeaways: Standouts at every position
- 2024 Pac-12 men’s hoops tournament: Projected seeds, schedule, tiebreakers
- USC football makes Top 8 for four-star WR target Daylan McCutcheon
- Iowa guard Caitlin Clark breaks Pete Maravich’s NCAA scoring record
- Rome Odunze put on a show at NFL combine, does something rarely ever seen
- ESPN: Ranking the top 10 college football quarterbacks in 2024
- Wilner: Utah the favorite in 2024 Big 12 football title race
- Washington adds three sought after prospects to list of official visitors
- Report: Former Bruin great Robert Thomas to be UCLA’s next linebackers coach
- Bronny James to make NBA Draft decision based on team interest, agent says
- Mike Krzyzewski calls for end of court storming, punishments when it occurs
- Big 12, ACC coaches concerned about Big Ten, SEC auto bids in CFP proposals
- Stanford set to host five-star OT Andrew Babalola for visit
- Bears could give Caleb Williams chance to ‘rewrite history’ with No. 1 pick
- Oregon’s N’Faly Dante building house for his mother in Mali with NIL money
- 2024 NFL Combine takeaways: Standouts at every position - March 3, 2024
- 2024 Pac-12 men’s hoops tournament: Projected seeds, schedule, tiebreakers - March 3, 2024
- USC football makes Top 8 for four-star WR target Daylan McCutcheon - March 3, 2024