FanSided: Friday’s meeting of the Pac-12 CEO group resulted in good news and bad news.
The good news? It’s increasingly clear the Pac-12 will indeed restart its 2020 season sometime this fall.
The bad news (for Pac-12 fans at least)? The conference says it won’t make its official decision on the new season until next Thursday. That means the chance of a Pac-12 representative in the College Football Playoff is slim at best.
The Pac-12's decision on a fall season restart won't come until next Thursday, putting the conference outside the College Football Playoff discussion.
—More from News Feed—
- Oregon State president says athletics revenue could fall 44 percent by 2025
- Jackson & Libit: UNLV’s Thomas & Mack Center clings to Vegas venue relevance
- NCAA denies edge Zach Durfee bid to play for UW right away, appeal filed
- QB Dante Moore reflects on pivotal game-starting interception in Utah loss
- USC kicker Denis Lynch awarded a scholarship via head coach Lincoln Riley
- Deion Sanders gives medical update on Shilo Sanders ahead of USC game
- CU, USC showdown pits Sanders’ 2023 transfers against Riley’s portal stars
- Wilner: What to make of Colorado? Don’t overthink the Buffs, just enjoy them
- Canzano: Pac-12 football winning on the field and on nation’s televisions
- Linebacker Harrison Taggart could move into key role in BYU’s defense
- Dan Lanning fires back at Skip Bayless over pregame speech criticism
- Oregon exposes Shilo Sanders and Colorado trash talk in viral video
- QB Trenton Bourget expected back, Drew Pyne ‘banged up still’ for ASU
- Kenny Dillingham candid with self-criticism, dialing back emotion
- Jedd Fisch ‘would have no concern’ if QB Noah Fifita has to start vs. Huskies
- Oregon State president says athletics revenue could fall 44 percent by 2025 - September 26, 2023
- Jackson & Libit: UNLV’s Thomas & Mack Center clings to Vegas venue relevance - September 26, 2023
- NCAA denies edge Zach Durfee bid to play for UW right away, appeal filed - September 26, 2023