By Sean Walker, KSL.com: The BYU men’s basketball team rolled out the first public look at a roster that includes 12 newcomers Wednesday night in the blue vs. white intrasquad scrimmage at the Marriott Center.
Rudi Williams, Gideon George, Noah Waterman, Fousseyni Traore and Trey Stewart started for a White team in the win, with Dallin Hall, Richie Saunders, Jaxson Robinson and Atiki Ally Atiki among the starters on Blue.
Read the full story…
The Cougars open the 2022-23 season next Wednesday, Nov. 2 with an exhibition game against NAIA Ottawa (Ariz.).
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
- Big 12 commish Yormark: ‘We have an appetite to be a national conference’
- 247Sports: Oregon’s Traeshon Holden among 8 CFB transfers primed for big 2023
- Beaver quarterback DJ Uiagalelei under two layers of pressure in 2023
- Athlon: USC football 2023 season preview and prediction
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)