By Raymond Lucas Jr., 247Sports: The Pac-12 hungers for a trip to the College Football Playoff, and it figures to be one of the deepest conferences heading into 2023. That is a positive for the contenders but could come with a price, as the conference tends to eat itself alive. Spring football win totals are now here to look ahead to Pac-12 football in 2023.
Five teams — Oregon, Oregon State, USC, Utah and Washington — are the preseason top contenders to win the Pac-12 Championship.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story - March 29, 2023
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year - March 29, 2023
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs - March 29, 2023