By Jamey Vinnick, Cougfan.com: Washington State’s Jake Dickert did not hold back Thursday on the current state of the Pac-12 and the seemingly inevitable march toward super conferences.
Dickert spoke with noticeable emotion after Day Two of WSU’s fall camp about where college football is headed. Check that — more like where it already resides.
“The old question was; ‘How long would it take TV money to destroy college football?’ Maybe we’re here,” said Dickert.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- ASU quarterback Trenton Bourguet plans to return for final year
- BSU’s Spencer Danielson first interim coach in FBS history to win conf title
- 4-star quarterback Michael Van Buren decommits from Oregon
- Jake Dickert says Cameron Ward’s departure ‘not a shock or surprise’
- Pat Chun says next big step is securing media rights deal for WSU and OSU
- Former UCLA coach John Wooden to be honored with commemorative U.S. stamp
- Bo Nix remains undecided on playing in future bowl game with Ducks
- Former UNLV head coach Marcus Arroyo a serious candidate for ASU OC position
- Former Arizona commit Quimari Shemwell flips his pledge to Utah
- Washington staves off Oregon comeback to win Pac-12 and secure playoff spot
- Former USC, Rice quarterback J.T. Daniels medically retiring from football
- USC poaches UCLA defensive coordinator D’Anton Lynn for same position
- 4-star WR Gatlin Bair, Oregon target, decommits from Boise State
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal
- ASU quarterback Trenton Bourguet plans to return for final year - December 2, 2023
- BSU’s Spencer Danielson first interim coach in FBS history to win conf title - December 2, 2023
- 4-star quarterback Michael Van Buren decommits from Oregon - December 2, 2023