By CougFan.com: Washington State and Oregon State today submitted 24 pages of facts they believe prove the Pac-12 Conference, commissioner George Kliavkoff and the University of Washington are engaged in a “lawyer-created contrivance” to prevent WSU and OSU from holding — per conference bylaws — the only two votes on the conference’s board of directors in the wake of those 10 schools defecting to other conferences starting in 2024.
As such, WSU and OSU, are asking the Whitman County Superior Court to issue a preliminary injunction holding that the Pac-12’s board of directors “comprises only WSU and OSU, as the Pac-12’s Constitution and Bylaws dictate.”
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday
- Former Duck WR Josh Delgado arrested for DUII, reckless driving, hit and run
- Why Bronco Mendenhall picked New Mexico to get back into coaching
- Deion Sanders targeting multiple quarterbacks in transfer portal
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team - December 8, 2023
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football - December 8, 2023
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday - December 8, 2023