By Mitch Harper, KSL Sports: BYU football has revamped its quarterback unit entering the 2023 season.
The first year of the Big 12 Conference for BYU will also usher in a new era at QB. After two seasons as the starting quarterback, Jaren Hall is off to the NFL. Hall’s departure left a big void for BYU coaches to ensure they have the personnel necessary to compete in the Big 12.
Read the full story…
What's next for BYU football as they prepare for year one in the Big 12? Let's size up that first year with a breakdown of the QB position.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Canzano: ‘Big 12 Mexico’ makes a lot more sense than ‘Pac-12 China’
- BYU’s Kalani Sitake turns to recruiting class of 2024 after plumbing portal
- NCAA made ‘big mistake’ not setting NIL compensation framework
- Heisman Trophy contenders: The Pac-12’s Top 5 candidates in 2023
- USC-Michigan, other Big Ten matchups leak ahead of 2024 CFB schedule release
- Who will start at cornerback for Boise State football in 2023?
- Next Big 12 Expansion Team Odds: Colorado, Arizona, Memphis the favorites
- Pac-12 presidents ‘solely focused’ on TV deal expected ‘soon’
- SJSU football, men’s basketball and baseball made history in 2022-23
- WSU’s Andrew Edson and his never-ending quest for more speed
- 247Sports: Predicting Big Ten football 2024 schedule; permanent rivals
- Linebacker Eric Gentry returns to USC workouts following ankle surgery
- Oregon sells out Super Regional; awaiting approval for additional seating
- Arizona’s Jordan Geist wins NCAA championship in shot put
- Utes get commitment from Snow College tight end Dallen Bentley
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)