Sports Illustrated: Before the Pac-12 decided against playing a fall football season, conference medical experts and administrators began exploring the tricky issue of developing policies for in-season interruptions.
How many COVID-related cases makes a team ineligible to play?
What exactly determines a no-contest or a postponement?
Who has the final say on these decisions?
Week 1 has arrived without many real answers to questions on how to handle the possibility of COVID-19 related game postponements.
—More from News Feed—
- Utah, Oregon St recruits among notable risers in final 2023 Top247 rankings
- 247Sports: Sean Miller a contender for midseason National Coach of the Year
- Boise State’s Billy Bowens played through significant hand injury in 2022
- Coach Prime tops CBS Sports 5 key storylines to watch on National Signing Day
- The top transfer portal addition for each of USC’s 2023 opponents
- With new stadium and surging program, San Diego State an easy case for Pac-12
- Oregon lands commitment from former 4-star Ole Miss safety Tysheem Johnson
- ASU’s Bobby Hurley taking different approach than in past after tough losses
- Canzano: Emptying my notebook on Bronny James, broadcasting and QBs
- Drew: Did BYU football get better or worse via the transfer portal?
- Blue-chippers flocking to first big junior day of Coach Prime era at Colorado
- Jake Dickert breaks down each of Washington State’s new position coaches
- BYU hoops mailbag: State of the program, recruiting, Big 12, and more
- USC QB Caleb Williams listed among top CBS prospects for 2024 NFL Draft
- After showing potentially its worst, UA men’s hoops showed best last weekend
- Nemec prediction: Washington Huskies to land one of nation’s top QB prospects
- Audit shows LSU’s Brian Kelly mistakenly overpaid by over $1 million in 2022
- Why Deion Sanders said he’d never work with Nike again…but is now, sort of
- Jake Dickert’s contract extended by Washington State through 2027 season
- Weiner: Omari Moore navigating pressures of being SJSU’s leading man
- ESPN analyst Greg McElroy: Ducks headed in right direction under Dan Lanning
- Canzano: Latest fiasco clouds Pac-12’s path as Scott era questions remain
- Survey: Only 8% of student-athletes say NIL is a ‘locker room problem’
- Five SuperWest hoops signees named to McDonald’s All-American team
- What Deion Sanders’ 40-40-20 model might mean for Colorado
- Updated list of Oregon visitors on final weekend before signing day
- Bahns: Ranking Oregon State’s 2023 football games by difficulty
- ESPN analyst on Deion Sanders coverage: ‘You feel a certain way’
- Gary Payton believes NBA will add team in Seattle, eyes ownership
- Three-star SoCal OL Sean Na’a commits to ASU following Tempe visit
- Utah, Oregon St recruits among notable risers in final 2023 Top247 rankings - January 26, 2023
- 247Sports: Sean Miller a contender for midseason National Coach of the Year - January 26, 2023
- Boise State’s Billy Bowens played through significant hand injury in 2022 - January 26, 2023