Sports Illustrated: Before the Pac-12 decided against playing a fall football season, conference medical experts and administrators began exploring the tricky issue of developing policies for in-season interruptions.
How many COVID-related cases makes a team ineligible to play?
What exactly determines a no-contest or a postponement?
Who has the final say on these decisions?
Week 1 has arrived without many real answers to questions on how to handle the possibility of COVID-19 related game postponements.
—More from News Feed—
- Canzano mailbag: Streamers, ACC-Pac-12 partnership, and Big Ten
- Garrison: The best result for SDSU in conference realignment — more Ph.Ds
- ESPN debuts ad starring WSU’s Ol’ Crimson and ‘The Godfather’ Tom Pounds
- How Utah players are coping with their ‘best friend’s’ season-ending injury
- BYU Cougar mascot goes viral for amazing strength display
- UCLA QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson quiets critics in upset of Washington
- Former Aztec TE Gavin Escobar killed in rock climbing accident
- Jordan Addison would run track at USC if not playing football
- ASU President: New coach, Sun Devils to ‘take full advantage’ of CFB changes
- Colorado president Todd Saliman: ‘We have work to do’ with football program
- Ohio State AD Gene Smith on importance of Big Ten adding USC and UCLA
- No UW football coach has won his first 5 games; DeBoer has a chance
- WSU point guard Myles Rice diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- USC hosts star-studded lineup of 2023 prospects for Arizona State game
- Oregon entering matchup against Stanford with revenge on their minds
- Three positive and negative takeaways from BYU’s win over Utah State
- Former Utah standout Devin Lloyd named NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month
- Utah ’24 commit Kobe Boykin planning several October visits
- Sporting News: New college football coaches September report cards
- USC hoops 5-star freshman Vince Iwuchukwu had cardiac arrest in July
- ASU football unveils uniform combination against No. 6 USC
- Lincoln Riley says USC not leaning on Eric Gentry for Arizona State insight
- Wilner: Bad calls, public statements and WSU’s incredibly bad luck
- Tyrone Williams, nation’s leading JUCO scorer, joins Oregon men’s basketball
- Lincoln Riley addresses Caleb Williams’ media silence
- Expanded CFB Playoff to look dramatically different than current system
- Air Force gets two years probation for recruiting violations during COVID-19
- USC canceled Caleb Williams media availability on Wednesday
- Momentum building toward expediting CFP expansion before 2026
- Last season MWC champs BSU hoops open practice with high expectations again
- Canzano mailbag: Streamers, ACC-Pac-12 partnership, and Big Ten - October 1, 2022
- Garrison: The best result for SDSU in conference realignment — more Ph.Ds - October 1, 2022
- ESPN debuts ad starring WSU’s Ol’ Crimson and ‘The Godfather’ Tom Pounds - October 1, 2022