The No. 14 Utah Utes (5-2) and Washington State Cougars (4-3) will meet in a battle of two conference rivals.
The Utes are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5). The predicted point total for the game is 55.
Utah vs. Washington State Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Pullman, Washington
- Stadium: Martin Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
- Moneyline Favorite: Utah (-295)
- Spread: Utes (-7.5)
- Total: 55
Over/Under Betting Stats
- Utah and its opponent have put up at least 55 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of seven opportunities (71.4%) this season.
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to score more than 55 points in one game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams (including the postseason), 65.3, is 10.3 points more than Thursday’s over/under.
- This contest’s over/under is 12.0 points more than the 43 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The average total in Utah games this season is 56.6, 1.6 points above Thursday’s over/under of 55.
- The 55.9 PPG average total in Washington State games this season is 0.9 points more than this game’s over/under.
Utah Betting Stats and Trends
- In seven Utah games this season, it has four wins against the spread.
- So far in 2022, Utah has been installed as favorites by a 7.5-point margin or more four times and is 4-0 ATS in those contests.
- Utah has gone 4-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Utah has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -295 or shorter.
- Utah has combined with its opponent to gone over the point total in 71.4% of its contests this year (five times over seven games with a set point total).
- Utah’s offense holds a 105.5-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by Washington State’s defense this season (472.9 to 367.4).
- In contests where the Utah offense totals over Washington State’s average yard allowance (367.4 per game), it is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- When Washington State allows fewer yards to opposing offenses than Utah’s season average (472.9 per game), it is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- This season Washington State has forced nine turnovers, compared to the seven times Utah has turned the ball over.
Washington State Betting Stats and Trends
- Washington State owns a record of 4-3-0 against the spread this year.
- Washington State has covered the spread once this season when underdogs by 7.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Washington State has been an underdog in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- Washington State is 0-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +234 or more on the moneyline.
- Washington State’s games have hit the over on one of seven set point totals (14.3%) this season.
- The total number of yards Washington State’s offense has put up and Utah’s defense has given up per game this year is within 18.2 yards (368.3 compared to 350.1).
- When the Washington State offense puts together a game with more than Utah’s 2022 average in yardage allowed (350.1 per game), it is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When Utah allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than Washington State’s season average (368.3), it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This year Utah has forced 13 turnovers, equal to the 13 times Washington State has turned the ball over.
Recent Betting Trends
- Utah has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- Utah’s past three contests have gone over the total.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to score an average of 61.3 points in its last three games, 6.3 more than the 55 over/under in this matchup.
- Washington State has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- In its past three games, Washington State has not gone over the total once.
- Washington State has averaged a total of 56.2 combined points in its last three games, 1.2 greater than this game’s total of 55.
content courtesy Fubo TV News
—More from Staff—
- All-Time Pac-12 Football Defensive Players of the Year
- All-Time Pac-12 Football Offensive Players of the Year
- All-Time Pac-12 Football Coach of the Year Awards
- Updated 2024 SuperWest Football Commitment Tracker
- 2023-24 SuperWest Football Transfer Portal Tracker
- 2023 SuperWest College Football Bowl Schedule
- Pac-12 Football Championship Game History
- 2023 SuperWest Football Attendance Numbers
- 2024 SuperWest Men’s Hoops Commitment Tracker
- NFL Players from Mater Dei H.S. (CA)
- 2023-24 Preseason Composite Men’s Hoops Rankings
- 2023-24 Mountain West Men’s Basketball Standings
- 2023-24 Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Standings
- 2023 SuperWest Football Season Team Stats
- Updated Top 50 SuperWest NIL Athlete Valuations