By Connor Morrissette, USCFootball.com: USC only rushed for 22 yards in the second half of the No. 9 Trojans’ last week’s 48-41 win over Colorado.
The inability to move the ball on the ground and chew up clock helped fuel the Buffaloes’ comeback from 41-14 down.
Read the full story…
USC center Justin Dedich didn't hold back when assessing the Trojan offensive line's performance against Colorado last week.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Michigan finalizing massive contract offer for Jim Harbaugh, per reports
- Dillon Gabriel’s Alamo Bowl status not yet finalized, per Brent Venables
- Husky WR Rome Odunze played through punctured lung suffered against Arizona
- Stanford OL Levi Rogers announces return for 2024 season
- UCLA defensive end Laiatu Latu takes home 2023 Lombardi Award
- Former UCLA QB Dante Moore expected to take a visit to Oregon
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend - December 8, 2023
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team - December 8, 2023
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late - December 8, 2023