By Lorenzo Reyes, USA TODAY: After his historic flameout last season, being fired midway through his first season as a head coach in the NFL, Urban Meyer insists he has no desire to return to the sideline.
In an appearance on the “All Things Covered” podcast hosted by Vikings cornerback Patrick Peterson and former Steelers corner Bryant McFadden, Meyer opened up about his 13-game tenure with the Jacksonville Jaguars, which ended with his firing after several off-field missteps and a 2-11 record.
Read the full story…
Urban Meyer was fired as the head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars after only 13 games after several off-field missteps and a 2-11 record.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Wilner: Pac-12 Conference athletic department power ratings
- Mario Cristobal reveals his Miami pitch to football recruits
- Lincoln Riley evaluates the current state of USC’s roster entering Year 2
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Wilner: Pac-12 Conference athletic department power ratings - March 29, 2023
- Mario Cristobal reveals his Miami pitch to football recruits - March 29, 2023
- Lincoln Riley evaluates the current state of USC’s roster entering Year 2 - March 29, 2023