By Sam Connon, All Bruins: The injury bug has been biting the Bruins throughout the postseason, leaving several question marks heading into their Sweet 16 matchup with the Bulldogs.
No. 2 seed UCLA men’s basketball (31-5, 18-2 Pac-12) will once again be without guard Jaylen Clark against No. 3 seed Gonzaga (30-5, 14-2 WCC) in the NCAA tournament on Thursday, as the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year suffered a season-ending lower leg injury on March 4.
Read the full story…
Updates on Adem Bona, David Singleton’s injuries before UCLA-Gonzaga
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Zemek: USC is leaving the Pac-12, but it still needs the Pac-12 to survive
- Wadleigh: What would the best-case scenario be for each Pac-12 team in 2023?
- On3 Sports: Analyzing schedules projections for 2023 Pac-12 win totals
- 247Sports: Colorado, USC, Oregon, Utah among ESPN College GameDay predictions
- Andy Enfield lauds Los Angeles as ‘No. 1 basketball market in the country’
- 2025 Michigan CB commit Chris Ewald will visit USC
- Reinforcements arrive in Boulder over Memorial Day in prep for summer work
- Athlon: 2023 Oregon State football season preview and prediction
- Stanford to host NCAA baseball tournament regional
- Utah softball stamps ticket to WCWS for first time since 1994
- Program-record 16 Cal track and field athletes headed to NCAA Nationals
- Wilner: ACC shows Pac-12 how to change revenue model for CFP, NCAA Tourney
- OSU earns 3 NCAA women’s T&F berths, most since program reinstated in 2004
- Four-star LB Mark Iheanachor talks new offers and recent Pac-12 visits
- Ex-JSU safety Shilo Sanders officially follows dad Deion, brother to CU
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)