USC has made the most appearances with 54 and and has won the most bowls with 34, but Utah has the best win percentage at .708.
Only five programs have all-time overall winning records in bowl games: Cal, Oregon State, Stanford, USC, and Utah.
Arizona has the longest current bowl drought among Pac-12 teams, having missed the preseason since 2017. Stanford hasn’t been to a bowl game since 2018.
Colorado has gone the longest without a bowl win, not claiming a postseason victory since 2004.
You’ll find a sortable table of all-time bowl records for current Pac-12 programs below, with Wins, Losses, Ties, Total Appearances, Win Percentage, Last Bowl Season, and Last Bowl Win.
Scroll the table to the left if some of the columns are not visible.
Last updated on December 30, 2022.
Pac-12 Conference Bowl Game Records
|Program||Wins||Losses||Ties||Bowls Berths||Win %||Last Bowl Season||Last Bowl Win|
—More from Staff—
- 2023 Preseason SuperWest Composite Top 25 CFB Rankings
- 2023-24 SuperWest Men’s Hoops Portal Tracker
- Neighbors: What does Pac-12’s Silence Mean for a TV Deal?
- Wistrcill: Utah to Big 12 if Pac-12 Media Deal Lacking?
- Neighbors: Arizona the First Pac-12 Team to Join Big 12?
- 2023 SuperWest NFL Combine Drills Tracker
- Historical SuperWest NFL Combine Results: Vertical Jump
- Historical SuperWest NFL Combine Results: 40-Yd Dash
- Historical SuperWest NFL Combine Results: Bench Press
- Pac-12 Men’s Regular-Season Men’s Hoops Titles
- Neighbors: What would Colorado bring to the Big 12?
- SuperWest Spring Game Dates and Times with Practice Days
- Dane Miller on Pac-12 Today Radio: SDSU a Good Hoops Fit
- Pac-12 Top 25 Single-Season Passing Yards Leaders
- Updated All-Time Pac-12 Football Coaches & Records