AOL.com: The University of Alabama has seen at least 531 confirmed new coronavirus cases among students, faculty and staff since opening last week.
The University of Alabama System unveiled its COVID-19 dashboard on Monday, which presents data about the virus on all three of its campuses: the University of Alabama, the University of Alabama at Birmingham and the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
The University of Alabama System unveiled a COVID-19 dashboard that tracks the virus’s presence across three campuses.
—More from News Feed—
- Dillingham learning value of adaptability amid unexpected challenges
- Colorado’s players weren’t insured when Travis Hunter got hurt
- Texas CB Kaden Cook becomes Cal’s third 2025 commitment
- Remembering Andy Avalos’ pick-6 for Boise State in the 2004 Liberty Bowl
- Wyoming safety Buck Coors puts sixth surgery in rearview, keeps fighting
- Rome Odunze’s success leads to multiple NIL deals for UW receiver
- Former Cal hoops coach Todd Bozeman’s son shot, killed in DC nightclub
- Former one-and-done Trojan hoops standout advising Bronny James
- Feldman: Jake Dickert emerges as strong candidate in Michigan State search
- Nick Saban comments on Dan Lanning’s pregame speech on Pat McAfee Show
- Arizona OC Brennan Carroll not expecting low scoring game against Washington
- WSU-OSU vs Pac-12: Preliminary injunction hearing Nov. 14, order extended
- Utah QB Nate Johnson was ‘upset’ with fans booing vs UCLA
- Meet USC WR Zachariah Branch (CFB’s version of Tyreek Hill)
- An oral history of Lane Kiffin’s firing on the tarmac 10 years ago
- Dillingham learning value of adaptability amid unexpected challenges - September 29, 2023
- Colorado’s players weren’t insured when Travis Hunter got hurt - September 29, 2023
- Texas CB Kaden Cook becomes Cal’s third 2025 commitment - September 29, 2023