By Ezra Amacher, Arizona Desert Swarm: Arizona men’s basketball coach Tommy Lloyd knows what everyone in Tucson is thinking. When is the program going to fill its roster for the 2023-24 season and where will the talent come from?
After losing out on Creighton transfer Ryan Nembhard to Gonzaga, Lloyd received considerable criticism on social media (and on this site) from fans who took Arizona’s inability to land the point guard as a sign that Lloyd doesn’t have the requisite recruiting chops.
Read the full story…
Arizona men’s basketball coach Tommy Lloyd knows what everyone in Tucson is thinking. When is the program going to fill its roster for the 2023-24 season and where will the talent come from?
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Harmon: Why is Colorado hot potato in Pac-12/Big 12 rumors lately?
- After getting two recruits in 16 hours, Lincoln Riley poised for a big June
- Tristan da Silva sets high goals days after announcing return to Colorado
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Oregon sweeps Nashville Regional, heads to first Super Regional since 2012
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023