By Chris Fetters, Dawgman: ESPN’s Pete Thamel was on The Pat McAfee Show Monday morning, and discussion moved to the Pac-12 and its immediate future in the NCAA realignment landscape.
But inside the larger conversation came a bit of a bombshell when it came to one Pac-12 school in particular, the Washington Huskies.
Read the full story…
ESPN College Football Senior Writer declares Huskies a team that could compete for a national championship in 2023.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- SDSU’s Passing Tournaments can lead to a scholarship, just ask Rahim Wright
- SoCal DB Travis Anderson talks Boise State offer, Fresno State interest
- Pac-12 TV deal talks: An important step comes today in WSU Regents meeting
- Stanford football set for another big weekend of official visits
- Braden Huff, the next Gonzaga redshirt ready to make a jump
- UCLA football will rely on multiple newcomers to drive offense in 2023
- Canzano: Give Pat Kilkenny best seat in house with Ducks two wins from CWS
- Big 12 officials reportedly visit Memphis as expansion talks heat up…again
- Big Ten COO talks fitting UCLA and USC into Big Ten scheduling
- Weber: Big Ten gets it completely right with its first move for USC
- Stanford receives crystal prediction for four-star Mater Dei QB Elijah Brown
- Big Ten built flexibility into new scheduling model
- 247Sports Q&A with Deion Sanders: Re-landing Travis Hunter, Pat Narduzzi
- NCAA tweaks rules on block/charge calls in men’s basketball
- In 3 seasons, UW has brought in nearly a full lineup through portal
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)