By Kaiden Smith, On3 Sports: With some major college football realignment changes in the near future, like Texas and Oklahoma leaving the Big 12 to join the SEC and USC and UCLA leaving the Pac 12 for the Big 10, many are suspecting the creation of a small group of “super conferences” soon.
But where does this leave the conferences that shrinking and losing teams, and will see the end of an era for certain conferences?
Read the full story…
With major conference realignment changes ahead in the next few years, is the Pac 12 conference the susceptible to go away?
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Six players from Pac-12 in 2024 PFF First-Round Mock NFL Draft
- Cameron Ward says Cougs OC Ben Arbuckle hasn’t pulled back curtain yet
- 247Sports: Predicting every unbeaten CFP contender’s first loss
- How Stanford’s promising 2024 class could boost Taylor’s turnaround
- Justin Wilcox knows who Cal’s QB will be Saturday; he’s just not saying
- Oregon using bye week to prepare for ‘all-out battle’ with rival Washington
- 4-star center Emmanuel Stephen commits to Arizona hoops over USC, Kansas
- BYU Athletics plans to reseat LaVell Edwards Stadium following 2023 season
- Utah is strengthening their future with the top homegrown talent
- Schwarzenegger says US politics need ‘big picture’ leader like Deion Sanders
- Washington QB Michael Penix Jr. and WR Rome Odunze make history off the field
- Expanding coaching suspensions among NCAA Council’s new infractions proposals
- NCAA shrinks window for athletes to enter transfer portal
- Lincoln Riley says Trojan DL Korey Foreman ‘exploring’ redshirting
- Oregon State AD Scott Barnes won’t pursue UW job, tells staff he’s staying
- Six players from Pac-12 in 2024 PFF First-Round Mock NFL Draft - October 4, 2023
- Cameron Ward says Cougs OC Ben Arbuckle hasn’t pulled back curtain yet - October 4, 2023
- 247Sports: Predicting every unbeaten CFP contender’s first loss - October 4, 2023