By Jay Tust and Zack Armstrong, KTVB.com: One day after sources told KTVB fourth-year starting quarterback Hank Bachmeier was entering the transfer portal, Boise State head coach Andy Avalos announced Taylen Green will start behind center Friday on The Blue against San Diego State.
Tuesday’s announcement is the third significant announcement for Boise State football since the 27-10 loss at the University of Texas at El Paso Friday, Sept. 23.
Read the full story…
Redshirt freshman quarterback Taylen Green will start behind center for Boise State Friday against San Diego State, head coach Andy Avalos said Tuesday.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- 247Sports: KJ Simpson, Jaylon Tyson most improved hoops players in Pac-12
- Longtime Oregon Ducks radio announcer Terry Jonz dies at 70
- Report: Ohio State self-reports four minor recruiting violations to NCAA
- Breaking down Alabama coaches in Kalen DeBoer’s first year post-Nick Saban
- Boyd Gaming Corporation and Boyd Family to contribute $6.5M to UNLV Athletics
- Mike Norvell breaks down why DJ Uiagalelei was the right fit for Florida St
- Report: Dirk Koetter returning to lead Boise State offense in 2024
- UW continues to add to list of official visitors with trench reinforcements
- USC’s Caleb Williams opts to throw at Pro Day Event over 2024 NFL Combine
- Dillon Gabriel among several Ducks to publicly ‘opt-in’ to EA Sports CFB 25
- Kyle Whittingham’s conference realignment forecast is coming true
- LeBron James gifts Colorado QB Shedeur Sanders a signed jersey and shoes
- 247Sports: Big Ten way-too-early order of finish, final records for 2024
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction
- 247Sports: KJ Simpson, Jaylon Tyson most improved hoops players in Pac-12 - February 27, 2024
- Longtime Oregon Ducks radio announcer Terry Jonz dies at 70 - February 27, 2024
- Report: Ohio State self-reports four minor recruiting violations to NCAA - February 27, 2024