By Michelle Bodkin, KSL Sports: There has been some positive buzz to end Utah’s spring ball, and it’s due to the depth the Utes appear to have on defense. Morgan Scalley, the defensive coordinator, broke it down.
Earlier in the week, Kyle Whittingham expressed optimism about the defenses’ depth as the 2023 season approaches. Scalley offered a deeper explanation into what the head coach meant.
Read the full story…
The Utes appear to have some depth on defense that defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley broke down ahead of the 22 Forever Game.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Canzano: ‘Big 12 Mexico’ makes a lot more sense than ‘Pac-12 China’
- BYU’s Kalani Sitake turns to recruiting class of 2024 after plumbing portal
- NCAA made ‘big mistake’ not setting NIL compensation framework
- Heisman Trophy contenders: The Pac-12’s Top 5 candidates in 2023
- USC-Michigan, other Big Ten matchups leak ahead of 2024 CFB schedule release
- Who will start at cornerback for Boise State football in 2023?
- Next Big 12 Expansion Team Odds: Colorado, Arizona, Memphis the favorites
- Pac-12 presidents ‘solely focused’ on TV deal expected ‘soon’
- SJSU football, men’s basketball and baseball made history in 2022-23
- WSU’s Andrew Edson and his never-ending quest for more speed
- 247Sports: Predicting Big Ten football 2024 schedule; permanent rivals
- Linebacker Eric Gentry returns to USC workouts following ankle surgery
- Oregon sells out Super Regional; awaiting approval for additional seating
- Arizona’s Jordan Geist wins NCAA championship in shot put
- Utes get commitment from Snow College tight end Dallen Bentley
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)