By Jay Drew, Deseret News: It was right there for the taking for the beleaguered Cougars and what was supposed to be the strength of the team, fifth-year junior quarterback Jaren Hall and the star-studded offense.
Taking over at their 9-yard line with just under four minutes remaining and the game with the upstart ECU Pirates tied, BYU had a chance to exorcise its October demons and keep its fading bowl hopes alive.
Read the full story…
BYU football: The 2022 Cougars just don’t have the ‘it factor,’ falls to 4-5 and sees its bowl hopes take a huge hit
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday
- Former Duck WR Josh Delgado arrested for DUII, reckless driving, hit and run
- Why Bronco Mendenhall picked New Mexico to get back into coaching
- Deion Sanders targeting multiple quarterbacks in transfer portal
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team - December 8, 2023
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football - December 8, 2023
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday - December 8, 2023