By Jake Seymour, Sun Devil Source: Kenny Dillingham repeated the sentiment to his program all week: Never be scared of an opponent, regardless of its ranking or talent level.
Arizona State’s first-year head coach took over offensive play-calling duties for the first time against No. 5 USC, opting to deploy a number of trick plays that kept his opponent guessing throughout the night.
Read the full story…
Kenny Dillingham took over play-calling duties against No. 5 USC, installing an aggressive game plan.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Kalen DeBoer explains why Washington didn’t hold a watch party for CFP reveal
- Florida Gov. sets aside $1M in state budget for fight against CFP committee
- Canzano: Oregon-Oregon State ‘Civil War’ is on for 2024 and beyond
- Wyoming DC Jay Sawvel named head coach of Cowboy football
- Travis Hunter wins Paul Hornung Award as nation’s most versatile player
- Bo Nix wins the 2023 Campbell Trophy for nations’ best scholar-athlete
- Craig Bohl announces his retirement as head coach of Wyoming football
- Oklahoma transfer QB Dillon Gabriel visiting Oregon this week
- ASU assistants Samples, Carrington sign contract extensions through 2025
- Utah pursuing Washington State WR Josh Kelly in transfer portal
- Colorado legend Darian Hagan leaving Buffs to coach at San Diego State
- Sporting News: Projected landing spots for Cam Ward, Dillon Gabriel and more
- Social media slams Jedd Fisch’s Pac-12 Football Coach of the Year award snub
- USC hoops freshman Bronny James could play Sunday, per report
- 2023 CBS Sports college football All-America team
- Kalen DeBoer explains why Washington didn’t hold a watch party for CFP reveal - December 6, 2023
- Florida Gov. sets aside $1M in state budget for fight against CFP committee - December 6, 2023
- Canzano: Oregon-Oregon State ‘Civil War’ is on for 2024 and beyond - December 6, 2023