By Jeff Borzello, ESPN Staff Writer: After one of the wildest NCAA tournaments in recent history — a tournament that included a 16-over-1 upset, zero top-three seeds in the Final Four, a buzzer-beater in one national semifinal and a 5-seed vs. a 4-seed in the title game — what does the 2023-24 men’s college basketball season have in store for us?
Will there be widespread parity across the sport again? Will the blue bloods return to the top of the sport? Will any dominant teams emerge?
Read the full story…
Wednesday's NBA draft early-entry withdrawal deadline -- the busiest in recent memory -- shuffled our latest rankings and cemented a new No. 1.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Canzano: ‘Big 12 Mexico’ makes a lot more sense than ‘Pac-12 China’
- BYU’s Kalani Sitake turns to recruiting class of 2024 after plumbing portal
- NCAA made ‘big mistake’ not setting NIL compensation framework
- Heisman Trophy contenders: The Pac-12’s Top 5 candidates in 2023
- USC-Michigan, other Big Ten matchups leak ahead of 2024 CFB schedule release
- Who will start at cornerback for Boise State football in 2023?
- Next Big 12 Expansion Team Odds: Colorado, Arizona, Memphis the favorites
- Pac-12 presidents ‘solely focused’ on TV deal expected ‘soon’
- SJSU football, men’s basketball and baseball made history in 2022-23
- WSU’s Andrew Edson and his never-ending quest for more speed
- 247Sports: Predicting Big Ten football 2024 schedule; permanent rivals
- Linebacker Eric Gentry returns to USC workouts following ankle surgery
- Oregon sells out Super Regional; awaiting approval for additional seating
- Arizona’s Jordan Geist wins NCAA championship in shot put
- Utes get commitment from Snow College tight end Dallen Bentley