By Jake Curtis, Cal Sports Report: A former Fox president who negotiated a number of media deals with college conferences suggests that Cal, Stanford, Oregon and Washington are better off staying in the Pac-12 rather than joining the Bug Ten, according to a report by Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury-News.
Read the full story…
Former Fox president explains to San Jose Mercury News reporter why those four schools are better off staying with Pac-12
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday
- Former Duck WR Josh Delgado arrested for DUII, reckless driving, hit and run
- Why Bronco Mendenhall picked New Mexico to get back into coaching
- Deion Sanders targeting multiple quarterbacks in transfer portal
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team - December 8, 2023
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football - December 8, 2023
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday - December 8, 2023