It appears McKinley Wright IV is gearing up to play his senior season with the Colorado Buffaloes.
Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports reported Friday that Wright will withdraw his name from the NBA Draft and return to school.
CU has not confirmed that Wright will return, but it has been expected that the All-Pac-12 point guard would play with the Buffaloes next season.
—More from News Feed—
- Dillingham learning value of adaptability amid unexpected challenges
- Colorado’s players weren’t insured when Travis Hunter got hurt
- Texas CB Kaden Cook becomes Cal’s third 2025 commitment
- Remembering Andy Avalos’ pick-6 for Boise State in the 2004 Liberty Bowl
- Wyoming safety Buck Coors puts sixth surgery in rearview, keeps fighting
- Rome Odunze’s success leads to multiple NIL deals for UW receiver
- Former Cal hoops coach Todd Bozeman’s son shot, killed in DC nightclub
- Former one-and-done Trojan hoops standout advising Bronny James
- Feldman: Jake Dickert emerges as strong candidate in Michigan State search
- Nick Saban comments on Dan Lanning’s pregame speech on Pat McAfee Show
- Arizona OC Brennan Carroll not expecting low scoring game against Washington
- WSU-OSU vs Pac-12: Preliminary injunction hearing Nov. 14, order extended
- Utah QB Nate Johnson was ‘upset’ with fans booing vs UCLA
- Meet USC WR Zachariah Branch (CFB’s version of Tyreek Hill)
- An oral history of Lane Kiffin’s firing on the tarmac 10 years ago
- Dillingham learning value of adaptability amid unexpected challenges - September 29, 2023
- Colorado’s players weren’t insured when Travis Hunter got hurt - September 29, 2023
- Texas CB Kaden Cook becomes Cal’s third 2025 commitment - September 29, 2023