By Nick Kosko, 247Sports: It was not a good Saturday for Nebraska football and head coach Scott Frost. The Cornhuskers opened their 2021 campaign with a loss on the road to division foe Illinois, 30-22.
Frost was already under a lot of pressure heading into year four at his alma mater, considering the team has not made the postseason under his watch, nor posted a .500 record in the regular season.
Read the full story…
—More from News Feed—
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Michigan finalizing massive contract offer for Jim Harbaugh, per reports
- Dillon Gabriel’s Alamo Bowl status not yet finalized, per Brent Venables
- Husky WR Rome Odunze played through punctured lung suffered against Arizona
- Stanford OL Levi Rogers announces return for 2024 season
- UCLA defensive end Laiatu Latu takes home 2023 Lombardi Award
- Former UCLA QB Dante Moore expected to take a visit to Oregon
- Kenny Dillingham called Notre Dame to sell Irish on ASU transfer Jordan Clark
- Report: Colorado hires former NFL lineman Phil Loadholt to coach OL
- Why a big-money, high-stakes QB transfer carousel will define the 2024 season
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State - December 7, 2023
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics? - December 7, 2023
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl - December 7, 2023