Arizona Desert Swarm: If the Pac-12 votes to bring back football next week it may not include all 12 teams at the outset, or at all in 2020.
A report by Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News says the league is efforting to restart on Oct. 31, but not every program may be ready at that time.
—More from News Feed—
- Report: Texas, OU lesser buyout leaves Big 12 member schools ‘dumbfounded’
- Cal’s quarterback quandary: Sam Jackson V or Ben Finley or both
- USC forward Vince Iwuchukwu to return first half of season after back surgery
- Former Duck Oti Gildon returning to WBB staff as dir of player development
- Utah football reveals Homecoming uniform with Sugar Bowl twist
- BYU’s Jewish QB is balancing football with High Holy Days this month
- Coach Prime says Shedeur Sanders isn’t a ‘backseat rider’ to Caleb Williams
- Colorado is ‘transcending sport’ with Deion Sanders, Big 12 commish says
- Oregon State AD sees value of potential relegation model in college football
- Thamel: Arizona St. to start QB Drew Pyne as injuries mount
- WSU, OSU anticipate fuller Pac-12 picture within next month
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football?
- Oregon’s Hayward Field will host 2024 US Olympic Track & Field Trials
- Report: Texas, OU lesser buyout leaves Big 12 member schools ‘dumbfounded’ - September 22, 2023
- Cal’s quarterback quandary: Sam Jackson V or Ben Finley or both - September 22, 2023
- USC forward Vince Iwuchukwu to return first half of season after back surgery - September 22, 2023