By Max Chadwick, PFF: The 2022 college football season has come and gone, and so has the deadline to enter the 2023 NFL Draft. Now that we know who will continue playing on Saturdays next fall, let’s take an early look at the top returning players at every position.
Here are the top 10 running backs returning to college football next season. Please note that NFL projection is not taken into account.
Read the full story…
Michigan's Blake Corum headlines the top 10 returning running backs in college football for the 2023 season.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Wilner: Pac-12 Conference athletic department power ratings
- Mario Cristobal reveals his Miami pitch to football recruits
- Lincoln Riley evaluates the current state of USC’s roster entering Year 2
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Wilner: Pac-12 Conference athletic department power ratings - March 29, 2023
- Mario Cristobal reveals his Miami pitch to football recruits - March 29, 2023
- Lincoln Riley evaluates the current state of USC’s roster entering Year 2 - March 29, 2023