By Zachary Neel, Ducks Wire: For all of the fans that thought a new coaching staff might bring a change at the quarterback position, it’s time to think again.
While Dan Lanning and his staff won’t be in charge for the Alamo Bowl game against the Oklahoma Sooners on December 29th, interim coach Bryan McClendon said on Thursday that the Ducks don’t plan on making a change at the QB spot.
Read the full story…
For those hoping that it would be QB Ty Thompson running the offense in the Alamo Bowl, think again. Anthony Brown is seemingly still the starter.
Looking for more Duck news? Find it at our Oregon News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Eight from Pac-12 make PFF college football All-America team
- Kalen DeBoer explains why Washington didn’t hold a watch party for CFP reveal
- Florida Gov. sets aside $1M in state budget for fight against CFP committee
- Canzano: Oregon-Oregon State ‘Civil War’ is on for 2024 and beyond
- Wyoming DC Jay Sawvel named head coach of Cowboy football
- Travis Hunter wins Paul Hornung Award as nation’s most versatile player
- Bo Nix wins the 2023 Campbell Trophy for nations’ best scholar-athlete
- Craig Bohl announces his retirement as head coach of Wyoming football
- Oklahoma transfer QB Dillon Gabriel visiting Oregon this week
- ASU assistants Samples, Carrington sign contract extensions through 2025
- Utah pursuing Washington State WR Josh Kelly in transfer portal
- Colorado legend Darian Hagan leaving Buffs to coach at San Diego State
- Sporting News: Projected landing spots for Cam Ward, Dillon Gabriel and more
- Social media slams Jedd Fisch’s Pac-12 Football Coach of the Year award snub
- USC hoops freshman Bronny James could play Sunday, per report
- Eight from Pac-12 make PFF college football All-America team - December 6, 2023
- Kalen DeBoer explains why Washington didn’t hold a watch party for CFP reveal - December 6, 2023
- Florida Gov. sets aside $1M in state budget for fight against CFP committee - December 6, 2023