By Zachary Neel, Ducks Wire: Dan Lanning and the Oregon Ducks’ coaching staff was busy over the past week.
While the week days were filled with flights across the country and a number of in-home visits with both 2023 and 2024 prospects, the weekend saw a huge flock of potential Ducks come to Eugene for Oregon’s unofficial Junior Day.
Read the full story…
There were a ton of high-profile recruits on campus for the Ducks this weekend, and a lot left raving about the visit.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
- Big 12 commish Yormark: ‘We have an appetite to be a national conference’
- 247Sports: Oregon’s Traeshon Holden among 8 CFB transfers primed for big 2023
- Beaver quarterback DJ Uiagalelei under two layers of pressure in 2023
- Athlon: USC football 2023 season preview and prediction
- New San Diego State commit Anthony McMillan breaks down his decision
- Scholarship created in honor of Boise State football graduate assistant
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)