By Phil Harrison, Buckeyes Wire: We’ve heard some troubling buzz circulating about Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) through the latest early signing period, and a lot of it has found its way to the news cycle and rumor mill when it comes to Ohio State.
We’ve already told you about a couple of videos that emerged suggesting the Buckeye program has fallen behind other schools with NIL money, and one of those deals with actual quotes from one of Ohio State’s quarterback signees for the 2023 class that seems to confirm those reports.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year - March 29, 2023
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs - March 29, 2023
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season - March 29, 2023