Daily Caller: The Buckeyes have been incredibly vocal about their unhappiness with the Big 10 canceling football during the coronavirus pandemic, and it sounds like the wheels are still spinning on a plan, according to OSU insider Jeff Snook.
Snook reported that OSU wants to set up a 10-game home-and-home schedule in the fall starting in late September or in early October. Iowa, Nebraska and Penn State are reportedly willing to go along with the plan. OSU is working on convincing Michigan and Wisconsin to fall in line and buck the Big 10’s stupidity.
Ohio State is reportedly trying to put together a football schedule of home-and-home series with Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa and Nebraska.
—More from News Feed—
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football?
- Oregon’s Hayward Field will host 2024 US Olympic Track & Field Trials
- Jonathan Smith, Mike Elko attractive Michigan State head coaching candidates
- For BYU’s Darius Lassiter, Big 12 opener at Kansas is incredibly personal
- Wilner picks of the week: Colorado faces its toughest challenge, by far
- Utah football fully embracing ‘next man up’ mentality
- Former Boise State players guiding Idaho HS athletes through coaching
- WSU defensive tackle Rashad McKenzie out for the season, says Jake Dickert
- USC linebackers preparing to ‘get that juice back’ against Arizona State
- Brian Fish returns to assistant coach position for Oregon men’s basketball
- Oregon vs Colorado football game tickets reach ridiculously high prices
- Oregon football recruiting visitor list vs. Colorado
- Promotion/relegation in CFB? Game-changing idea could help save Pac-12
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State - September 21, 2023
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’ - September 21, 2023
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football? - September 21, 2023