ESPN: Frustrated parents of football players at Ohio State, Iowa and Penn State are speaking out against the Big Ten’s decision to postpone the football season to the spring, questioning the process and the conference leadership, and are asking the league for further consideration and input.
Iowa parents on Friday hand-delivered a letter to the conference headquarters in Chicago, requesting a meeting with commissioner Kevin Warren to ask questions “and get direct answers and to have a say in the decision-making process.”
Ohio State and Penn State parents also shared letters demanding answers from Warren on Saturday.
Frustrated parents of football players at Ohio State, Iowa and Penn State are speaking out against the Big Ten's decision to postpone the football season to the spring.
—More from News Feed—
- USC quarterback Caleb Williams voted AP Player of the Year
- Insane story could create huge portal opportunity for Lincoln Riley, USC
- Report: Former Cowboys HC Jason Garrett finalist for Stanford job
- Who plays quarterback for Oregon if Bo Nix doesn’t return in 2023?
- ASU’s Kenny Dillingham building sustainable culture to attract local talent
- Dozens of SuperWest Players on Polynesian CFB Player of the Year watch list
- Updated Pac-12 head coach salaries: Where Colorado’s Deion Sanders ranks
- Colorado football recruit says new staff not honoring his commitment
- Ranking college football’s 10 best stadium environments during 2022 season
- USC’s Caleb Williams CBS Sports 2022 College Football Player of the Year
- No charges filed against Matt Araiza, ex-teammates in SDSU gang rape case
- Mississippi State’s Dillon Johnson trolls Mike Leach in transfer announcement
- NCPA requests UC Regents oppose UCLA’s move to the Big Ten
- ACC commissioner calls for earlier start to college football season
- Andrew Luck, Mike Hass, Rashaan Salaam among 2022 CFB Hall of Fame inductees
- BYU football hires Kelly Poppinga as special teams coordinator
- Colorado to hire Alabama’s Charles Kelly as defensive coordinator
- Dan Lanning denies that Oregon got complacent ahead of final week
- Oregon makes Will Stein offensive coordinator hire official
- Canzano: Transfer game laced with misguided frustration, finger-pointing
- One Beaver, two Wildcats on 247Sports True Freshman All-American Team
- Pac-12 coaches earn high marks in first-year grades from 247Sports
- Oregon State’s Jack Colletto named 2022 Hornung Award Winner
- UNLV names Arkansas DC Barry Odom head football coach
- Report: Weber State coach Jay Hill to be named BYU’s new DC
- Jake Spavital hired for second stint as offensive coordinator at Cal
- Defensive assistant AJ Cooper leaving WSU to coach ASU linebackers
- Curtis: Why did Cal football fire Sonny Dykes in 2017?
- ASU reportedly hires Ra’Shaad Samples from Rams, Bryan Carrington from TCU
- Utah’s Dalton Kincaid has Pac-12 Championship Trophy at his house
- USC quarterback Caleb Williams voted AP Player of the Year - December 8, 2022
- Insane story could create huge portal opportunity for Lincoln Riley, USC - December 8, 2022
- Report: Former Cowboys HC Jason Garrett finalist for Stanford job - December 8, 2022