Posted on October 3, 2022
After an unimpressive 4-0 start, UCLA made a big statement on Friday night and now find themselves in the top 25 after a 40-32 win against Washington.
Other teams, such as Washington State and a pair of conference contenders, performed well while the Colorado Buffaloes bottomed out and relieved Karl Dorrell of his coaching duties.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I assess each team’s performance in Week 5, the second full slate of conference games.
Arizona picked up a victory against Colorado and now carries momentum as a 3-2 football team as they get set to host No. 12 Oregon in Tucson on Saturday.
The four teams with a “lean lose” or “loser” designation on today’s Monday show include Cal, Washington, and Oregon State.
Two of those schools need not be worried, but one of them may have shown a sign of things to come in 2022.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Why Huskies Have Sugar Bowl Edge Over Texas
- McLaughlin: What Might be TV Options for OSU and WSU?
- McLaughlin: What’s Oregon’s Next Move at Quarterback?
- McLaughlin: Schedule in Works, What’s Next for OSU, WSU?
- McLaughlin: Oregon Season Disappointing but Successful
- McLaughlin: What Should Trent Bray’s Priorities Be at OSU?
- McLaughlin: Breaking Down Oregon State’s Trent Bray Hire
- McLaughlin: Washington-Oregon Winner a Lock for Playoff?
- McLaughlin: Beavers Must Move Quickly to Find New Coach
- McLaughlin: Final Pac-12 Regular-Season Games Upon Us
- McLaughlin: Smith and Fisch Targets for Coveted HC Jobs
- McLaughlin: Ducks Appear Ready for Beavers and Beyond
- McLaughlin: Huskies Show They’re Playoff-Worthy Yet Again
- McLaughlin: Future of Pac-2 Appears Murky Once Again
- McLaughlin: Do Beavers or Huskies Have More to Lose?
McLaughlin: Why Huskies Have Sugar Bowl Edge Over TexasSpencer also discusses a potential landscape-altering proposal from the NCAA president - December 8, 2023
McLaughlin: What Might be TV Options for OSU and WSU?Spencer dives into headlines swirling around the conference including the annual awards - December 7, 2023
McLaughlin: What’s Oregon’s Next Move at Quarterback?Spencer talks about the future of the Ducks' QB situation and takes a peek at the Fiesta Bowl - December 6, 2023