By Brad Crawford, 247Sports: LeBron James has a decision to make following the Los Angeles Lakers were swept by the Denver Nuggets in the Western Conference Finals. James is mulling retirement after his 20th NBA season and says he’s “got a lot to think about” before committing to the final year of his contract.
James has been transparent about his yearning to play alongside his son, 2023 USC commit Bronny James, before he steps away from the NBA as one of the greatest players of all-time.
Read the full story…
If LeBron goes through with his retirement threats (very unlikely, it seems), then there's little chance Bronny is a first-round pick. At the same time, if the end really is near for the 38-year-old LeBron then there's little chance Bronny spends multiple years in college. His father's NBA clock is ticking.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Canzano: ‘Big 12 Mexico’ makes a lot more sense than ‘Pac-12 China’
- BYU’s Kalani Sitake turns to recruiting class of 2024 after plumbing portal
- NCAA made ‘big mistake’ not setting NIL compensation framework
- Heisman Trophy contenders: The Pac-12’s Top 5 candidates in 2023
- USC-Michigan, other Big Ten matchups leak ahead of 2024 CFB schedule release
- Who will start at cornerback for Boise State football in 2023?
- Next Big 12 Expansion Team Odds: Colorado, Arizona, Memphis the favorites
- Pac-12 presidents ‘solely focused’ on TV deal expected ‘soon’
- SJSU football, men’s basketball and baseball made history in 2022-23
- WSU’s Andrew Edson and his never-ending quest for more speed
- 247Sports: Predicting Big Ten football 2024 schedule; permanent rivals
- Linebacker Eric Gentry returns to USC workouts following ankle surgery
- Oregon sells out Super Regional; awaiting approval for additional seating
- Arizona’s Jordan Geist wins NCAA championship in shot put
- Utes get commitment from Snow College tight end Dallen Bentley