By Gary Parrish, CBS Sports: San Antonio is picking first again.
The franchise that once selected David Robinson No. 1 overall, and then Tim Duncan No. 1 overall, before going on to use one or both of those eventual Naismith Memorial Hall of Famers to claim five NBA championships, won the NBA Draft Lottery on Tuesday night in Chicago for the third time in franchise history.
Read the full story…
2023 NBA Mock Draft: Brandon Miller gets nod over Scoot Henderson after Hornets land No. 2 pick in lottery
Victor Wembanyama goes No. 1 to Spurs, but then it gets interesting in Gary Parrish's first mock draft after the lottery
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Harmon: Why is Colorado hot potato in Pac-12/Big 12 rumors lately?
- After getting two recruits in 16 hours, Lincoln Riley poised for a big June
- Tristan da Silva sets high goals days after announcing return to Colorado
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Oregon sweeps Nashville Regional, heads to first Super Regional since 2012
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)