By Noah Furtado, SunDevil Source: Chatter filled the fog that obscured whether Bobby Hurley would return as Arizona State head coach, after eight years in which a similarly thick haze accompanied some of his greatest successes.
As if due to uncontrollable causes, Hurley failed to shake his teams’ tendencies in climbing to the highest of highs before subsequently stumbling to the lowest of lows — or vice versa.
Read the full story…
With two more years tied to his ongoing tenure, Bobby Hurley is adamant on taking advantage of the newly revitalized promise within the program after a 23-13 season that ended in the Round of 64.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Program-record 16 Cal track and field athletes headed to NCAA Nationals
- Wilner: ACC shows Pac-12 how to change revenue model for CFP, NCAA Tourney
- OSU earns 3 NCAA women’s T&F berths, most since program reinstated in 2004
- Four-star LB Mark Iheanachor talks new offers and recent Pac-12 visits
- Ex-JSU safety Shilo Sanders officially follows dad Deion, brother to CU
- Oregon Ducks win Pac-12 Baseball Tournament, but say best is yet to come
- House of Victory to hold NIL event with USC quarterbacks
- Buffs football assistant coach salary pool tops $4.5 million for first time
- How Boise State landed Iowa State defensive lineman transfer Howard Brown
- Colorado nets $200K profit from Deion Sanders’ first spring game
- WSU’s Jake Dickert: Pac-12 going to be as strong as any conference
- Athlon: 2023 UCLA football season preview and prediction
- Former Stanford coach David Shaw talks Caleb Williams’ place among recent QBs
- Ducks land pledge from 2025 offensive line prospect Chavez Thompson
- PG Frankie Collins returns to ASU after testing NBA Draft waters
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)