By Steve Wiltfong, 247Sports: USC football had some monster wins on the recruiting trail in this 2023 class, capped by 247Sports’ No. 1 ranked tight end Duce Robinson, who announced his plans to play for the Trojans on March 30.
With their cycle complete, the Trojans finished No. 1 in the Pac 12 and No. 8 nationally per the 247Sports Composite Team Recruiting Rankings.
Read the full story…
The Trojans head coach talked with 247Sports about the program's top-10 2023 class that finished No. 1 in the Pac 12, balancing the roster with transfers and recruits, Duce Robinson's future, the move to the Big Ten and much more.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- SDSU’s Passing Tournaments can lead to a scholarship, just ask Rahim Wright
- SoCal DB Travis Anderson talks Boise State offer, Fresno State interest
- Pac-12 TV deal talks: An important step comes today in WSU Regents meeting
- Stanford football set for another big weekend of official visits
- Braden Huff, the next Gonzaga redshirt ready to make a jump
- UCLA football will rely on multiple newcomers to drive offense in 2023
- Canzano: Give Pat Kilkenny best seat in house with Ducks two wins from CWS
- Big 12 officials reportedly visit Memphis as expansion talks heat up…again
- Big Ten COO talks fitting UCLA and USC into Big Ten scheduling
- Weber: Big Ten gets it completely right with its first move for USC
- Stanford receives crystal prediction for four-star Mater Dei QB Elijah Brown
- Big Ten built flexibility into new scheduling model
- 247Sports Q&A with Deion Sanders: Re-landing Travis Hunter, Pat Narduzzi
- NCAA tweaks rules on block/charge calls in men’s basketball
- In 3 seasons, UW has brought in nearly a full lineup through portal
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)